Here at Jotika, we know all about glass production software and how the latest technologies can improve manufacture and supply.
One question we’re often asked by our customers is, how can we help them track delivery stillages and optimise their vehicle use.
Of late, customers have been concerned with their delivery process conforming to current social distancing guidelines and also planning for the new world of contactless deliveries.
Our Gtrak3 ERP glass delivery management system says goodbye to paper-based tracking and takes everything digital.
- Easy pick and allocation of items, ready for each stillage/rack/destination
- Stillage loading by barcode to ensure On Time In Full (OTIF) deliveries
- Route optimisation and interactive MAP feature; plus quick reference integration to Google and Bing maps
- Full delivery data with electronic ‘sign for’ and receipt. Drivers can also submit evidence photos via their mobile phone
- Full stillage management (drop, use and reclaim) with GPS coordinates
- Complete and easy-read delivery notes and reports, ready for invoicing
- In-built vehicle safety checking (pre and post delivery) helps users confirm to the national FORS Fleet Operation Recognition Accreditation
Gtrak3 ERP ensures failsafe glass deliveries and drives improved business decisions.
To find out more, contact the Jotika partnership team via email@example.com or simply call us on 01386 793415.